Diane Gaidry (Movie Actress) was born on the 11th of October, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 5. Diane’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Diane Gaidry below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Diane Adair Gaidry|
Diane Gaidry, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in New York on Sunday, October 11, 1964. Indie actress who became known for her roles in the 2006 film Loving Annabelle and the 2002 film The Dogwalker.
Family: She married Jacques Thelemaque. Diane Gaidry father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Diane Gaidry’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Diane Gaidry is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Diane Gaidry’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Diane Gaidry’s zodiac sign is Libra
Diane Gaidry zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 55 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 20,358 days days or 488,614 hours hours. There were precisely 690 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 11, 1964|
|AGE:||55 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Diane Gaidry was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Diane Gaidry’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated 115,215,976 babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Do Wah Diddy Diddy" by Manfred Mann.
On this day in history:
1138 – Earthquake in Aleppo, Syria, kills an estimated 230,000.
1634 – Burchardi flood - "the second Grote Mandrenke" kills about 15,000 in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
1737 – Earthquake kills 300,000 and destroys half of Calcutta, India.
5. Diane Gaidry’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Diane Gaidry’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Diane Gaidry was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Diane Gaidry’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Diane Gaidry was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Diane Gaidry’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Diane Gaidry’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.