Diane Thomas (Screenwriter) was born on the 7th of January, 1946. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Diane’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Diane Thomas below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Diane Thomas|
Diane Thomas, best known for being a Screenwriter, was born in California on Monday, January 7, 1946. Screenwriter made famous for her work on the smash 1984 action adventure film, Romancing The Stone.
Family: She died in a car accident in 1985. Diane Thomas father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Diane Thomas’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Diane Thomas is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Diane Thomas’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Diane Thomas’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Diane Thomas zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 77 years old
The American screenwriter has been alive for 28,145 days days or 675,487 hours hours. There were precisely 954 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 7, 1946|
|AGE:||77 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Diane Thomas was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Diane Thomas’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1946, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Diane Thomas’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Diane Thomas’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dog
Diane Thomas was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Diane Thomas’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Diane Thomas was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Diane Thomas’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Diane Thomas’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.