Diane von Furstenberg (Fashion Designer) was born on the 31st of December, 1946. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 9. Diane’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Diane von Furstenberg below ↓
|NAME:||Diane von Furstenberg|
|REAL NAME:||Diane von Furstenberg|
Diane von Furstenberg, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Brussels, Belgium on Tuesday, December 31, 1946. International fashion designer, most known for her womenswear and accessory lines.
Family: She married Barry Diller in February 2001 but had been linked to notable stars Richard Gere and Warren Beatty. Diane von Furstenberg father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Diane von Furstenberg’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Diane von Furstenberg attended University of Madrid, University of Geneva.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Diane von Furstenberg is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Diane von Furstenberg’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Diane von Furstenberg’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Diane von Furstenberg zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 75 years old
The Belgian fashion designer has been alive for 27,731 days or 665,557 hours. There were precisely 940 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 31, 1946|
|AGE:||75 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Diane von Furstenberg was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Diane von Furstenberg’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1946, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
406 – 80,000 Vandals, Alans and Suebians cross the Rhine at Mainz, beginning invasion of Gallia.
1744 – English astronomer James Bradley announces discovery of Earth's nutation motion (wobble).
1775 – Battle of Quebec in American Revolutionary War; Americans defeated trying to take British stronghold.
1861 – 22,990mm of rain falls in Cherrapunji Assam in India in 1861, a world record.
1958 – Cuban dictator Fulgencio Batista tells his Cabinet he is fleeing the country.
5. Diane von Furstenberg’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Diane von Furstenberg’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Diane von Furstenberg was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Diane von Furstenberg’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Diane von Furstenberg was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Diane von Furstenberg’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Diane von Furstenberg’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.