Diego Costa (Soccer Player) was born on the 7th of October, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 7. Diego’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Diego Costa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Diego Costa|
Diego Costa, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Lagarto, Brazil on Friday, October 7, 1988. Striker who made his senior career debut in 2006 for Braga. He played for Brazil’s national team in 2013, then joined the Spanish national team in 2014.
Family: He was born in Lagarto, Brazil, but also earned citizenship in Spain. Diego Costa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Diego Costa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Diego Costa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Diego Costa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Diego Costa’s zodiac sign is Libra
Diego Costa zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 31 years old
The Brazilian, Spanish soccer player has been alive for 11,551 days or 277,227 hours. There were precisely 392 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 7, 1988|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Diego Costa was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Diego Costa’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Bites" by Def Leppard.
On this day in history:
1571 – Battle of Lepanto: Holy League of southern European nations destroy Ottoman fleet in significant loss off Western Greece.
1737 – A cyclone causes 40 foot waves that are believed to have killed 300,000 in Calcutta, India.
1763 – George III of Great Britain issues Proclamation of 1763, closing lands in North America north and west of Alleghenies to white settlement.
5. Diego Costa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Diego Costa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Diego Costa was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Diego Costa’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Diego Costa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Diego Costa’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Diego Costa’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.