Diego Ojeda (World Music Singer) was born on the 5th of December, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 4. Diego’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Diego Ojeda below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Diego Ojeda|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Diego Ojeda, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Chihuahua, Mexico on Thursday, December 5, 1985. World music singer/songwriter and poet who is best recognized for the 2017 album Diego Ojeda. That same year, he embarked upon a multi-date tour across the US, Mexico, and Colombia.
Family: He is originally from Mexico. Diego Ojeda father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Diego Ojeda’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Diego Ojeda is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Diego Ojeda’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Diego Ojeda’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Diego Ojeda zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The American world music singer has been alive for 12,941 days or 310,606 hours. There were precisely 439 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 5, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Diego Ojeda was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Diego Ojeda’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Broken Wings" by Mr. Mister.
On this day in history:
771 – Charlemagne becomes the sole King of the Franks after the death of his brother Carloman.
1349 – 500 Jews of Nuremberg massacred during Black Death riots.
1456 – Earthquake strikes Naples; about 35,000 die.
5. Diego Ojeda’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Diego Ojeda’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Diego Ojeda was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Diego Ojeda’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Diego Ojeda was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Diego Ojeda’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Diego Ojeda’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.