Diego Ramos (TV Actor) was born on the 29th of November, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 5. Diego’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Diego Ramos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Diego Cesar Ramos|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
Diego Ramos, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Wednesday, November 29, 1972. Argentine actor who became known for his role as German Castillo in the Disney Channel series, Violetta. He also starred in Mr and Mrs. Beds in 2012.
Family: He was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and grew up alongside his two brothers and sister. Diego Ramos father’s name is Alberto Ramos and mother Silvia Ramos. We will continue to update details on Diego Ramos’s family.
Education: Diego Cesar Ramos attended Colegio San Francisco de Sales.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Diego Ramos is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Diego Ramos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Diego Ramos’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Diego Ramos zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 51 years old
The Argentinean tv actor has been alive for 18,636 days or 447,281 hours. There were precisely 632 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 29, 1972|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Diego Ramos was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Diego Ramos’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Papa Was A Rollin' Stone" by The Temptations.
On this day in history:
5. Diego Ramos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Diego Ramos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Diego Ramos was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Diego Ramos’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Diego Ramos was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Diego Ramos’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Diego Ramos’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.