Digangana Suryavanshi (TV Actress) was born on the 15th of October, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 6. Digangana’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Digangana Suryavanshi below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Digangana Suryavanshi|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Digangana Suryavanshi, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on Wednesday, October 15, 1997. Famous for her role as Veerakri Sampooran Singh on the Star Plus television program Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera, Suryavanshi is also known for her appearances on the shows Shakuntala and Ruk Jaana Nahin.
Family: She was born and raised in Mumbai, India. Digangana Suryavanshi father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Digangana Suryavanshi’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Digangana Suryavanshi is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Digangana Suryavanshi’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Digangana Suryavanshi’s zodiac sign is Libra
Digangana Suryavanshi zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 25 years old
The Indian tv actress has been alive for 9,180 days or 220,336 hours. There were precisely 311 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 1997|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Digangana Suryavanshi was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Digangana Suryavanshi’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John.
On this day in history:
1581 – Commissioned by Catherine De Medici, the 1st ballet "Ballet Comique de la Reine" is staged in Paris.
1815 – Napoleon Bonaparte arrives on island of St Helena to begin his exile.
1951 – Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes synthesizes the first oral contraceptive.
1969 – Vietnam Moratorium Day; millions nationwide protest the war.
1993 – Nelson Mandela and South African President F. W. de Klerk awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
5. Digangana Suryavanshi’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Digangana Suryavanshi’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Digangana Suryavanshi was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Digangana Suryavanshi’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Digangana Suryavanshi was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Digangana Suryavanshi’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Digangana Suryavanshi’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.