Diletta Leotta (Journalist) was born on the 16th of August, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Diletta’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Diletta Leotta below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Giulia Diletta Leotta|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Catania, Sicily, Italy|
Diletta Leotta, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Catania, Sicily, Italy on Friday, August 16, 1991. Famous Italian journalist and TV presenter who first became known as the weather reporter on Sky 24. She later went on to become the sports reporter for Sky sports.
Family: She was born and raised in Sicily, Italy. Despite all of her accomplishments as a reporter, she went on to study law at Luiss Guido Carli University in Rome. Diletta Leotta father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Diletta Leotta’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Giulia Diletta Leotta attended Luiss University in Rome.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Diletta Leotta is dating Matteo Mammì.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Diletta Leotta’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Diletta Leotta’s zodiac sign is Leo
Diletta Leotta zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The Italian journalist has been alive for 11,428 days or 274,291 hours. There were precisely 387 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 16, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Diletta Leotta was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Diletta Leotta’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams.
On this day in history:
1896 – Gold first discovered in Klondike, found at Bonanza Creek, Alaska by George Carmack.
1930 – 1st British Empire Games open in Hamilton, Canada.
1945 – Puyi, the last Chinese Emperor and ruler of Manchukuo is captured by Soviet troops.
1946 – Direct Action Day: Widespread riots erupt in Calcutta between Muslims and Hindus over whether Pakistan should be a separate state, killing over 4,000 and leaving 100,000 homeless.
2012 – Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange is granted political asylum by Ecuador.
5. Diletta Leotta’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Diletta Leotta’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Diletta Leotta was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Diletta Leotta’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Diletta Leotta was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Diletta Leotta’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Diletta Leotta’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.