Dinda Hauw (TV Actress) was born on the 14th of November, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Dinda’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dinda Hauw below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dinda Hauw|
Dinda Hauw, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Palembang, Indonesia on Thursday, November 14, 1996. Acclaimed television actress who first became well known for her breakout role in the 2011 film Surat Kecil Untuk Tuhan. She then went on to become well known for starring in soap operas like Aku Anak Indonesia and Ayah and Mengapa Aku Berbeda.
Family: Her cousin, Dwi Putri Bonita, is a member of the Indonesian idol group JKT48. Dinda Hauw father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dinda Hauw’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dinda Hauw is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dinda Hauw’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dinda Hauw’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Dinda Hauw zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The Indonesian tv actress has been alive for 9,877 days or 237,071 hours. There were precisely 335 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1996|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Dinda Hauw was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Dinda Hauw’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "No Diggity" by Blackstreet.
On this day in history:
5. Dinda Hauw’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dinda Hauw’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Dinda Hauw was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Dinda Hauw’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Dinda Hauw was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Dinda Hauw’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Dinda Hauw’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.