DJ Self (Reality Star) was born on the 20th of January, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 9. DJ’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about DJ Self below ↓
|REAL NAME:||DJ Self|
DJ Self, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Nigeria on Monday, January 20, 1986. Also known as The Prince of NY, he is a DJ on Power 105.1 who joined the VH1 reality show Love & Hip Hop NY in the show’s 6th season as a recurring cast member.
Family: He was born in Nigeria before moving to Brooklyn, New York at the age of three. DJ Self father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on DJ Self’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, DJ Self is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of DJ Self’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. DJ Self’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
DJ Self zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The reality star has been alive for 13,523 days or 324,565 hours. There were precisely 458 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
DJ Self was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On DJ Self’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne and Friends.
On this day in history:
5. DJ Self’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as DJ Self’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
DJ Self was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. DJ Self’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
DJ Self was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. DJ Self’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. DJ Self’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.