Dmitry Puchkov (Voice Actor) was born on the 21st of August, 1961. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. Dmitry’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dmitry Puchkov below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dmitry Yuryevich Puchkov `the Goblin`|
Dmitry Puchkov, best known for being a Voice Actor, was born in Ukraine on Monday, August 21, 1961. Voice over artist and language localization expert who is recognized for having created parody translations for several blockbuster hits including The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and The Matrix .
Family: He married Natalya Puchkova in 1980. Dmitry Puchkov father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dmitry Puchkov’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dmitry Puchkov is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dmitry Puchkov’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dmitry Puchkov’s zodiac sign is Leo
Dmitry Puchkov zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 61 years old
The Russian voice actor has been alive for 22,496 days or 539,907 hours. There were precisely 763 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 21, 1961|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Dmitry Puchkov was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Dmitry Puchkov’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,090,305,279 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1961, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tossin' And Turnin" by Bobby Lewis.
On this day in history:
5. Dmitry Puchkov’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dmitry Puchkov’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Dmitry Puchkov was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Dmitry Puchkov’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Dmitry Puchkov was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Dmitry Puchkov’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Dmitry Puchkov’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.