Dolly Parton (Country Singer) was born on the 19th of January, 1946. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 4. Dolly’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dolly Parton below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dolly Rebecca Parton|
|NICKNAME:||Dolly Rebecca Parton, Dolly Parton, Dolly Rebecca Parton Dean|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pittman Center, Tennessee, USA|
Dolly Parton, best known for being a Country Singer, was born in Pittman Center, Tennessee, USA on Saturday, January 19, 1946. Blonde, flamboyant country singer who released twenty-six #1 Billboard hits, including “Jolene,” “Coat of Many Colors,” and “9 to 5.”
Family: She married Carl Dean on May 30, 1966 after meeting him in a laundromat in 1964. Dolly Parton father’s name is Robert Lee Parton and mother Avie Lee Parton. We will continue to update details on Dolly Parton’s family.
Avie Lee Parton
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dolly Parton is married Carl Dean.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dolly Parton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dolly Parton’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Dolly Parton zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 77 years old
The American country singer has been alive for 28,138 days or 675,334 hours. There were precisely 954 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 19, 1946|
|AGE:||77 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Dolly Parton was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Dolly Parton’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1946, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Dolly Parton’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dolly Parton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Dog
Dolly Parton was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Dolly Parton’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Dolly Parton was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Dolly Parton’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Dolly Parton’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.