Domingo Cabrera (Photographer) was born on the 25th of January, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 6. Domingo’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Domingo Cabrera below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Domingo Cabrera|
Domingo Cabrera, best known for being a Photographer, was born in Venezuela on Wednesday, January 25, 1978. Photographer who is known for specializing in weddings, concerts, and other events. While his main focus is on mood lighting and interesting angles, he explores a wide variety of styles and colors, creating moods out of his traditional portraits. He shares his work to Instagram and with his over 100,000 followers.
Family: He was born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela. Domingo Cabrera father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Domingo Cabrera’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Domingo Cabrera is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Domingo Cabrera’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Domingo Cabrera’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Domingo Cabrera zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The photographer has been alive for 16,682 days or 400,369 hours. There were precisely 565 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 25, 1978|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Domingo Cabrera was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Domingo Cabrera’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Come Back" by Player.
On this day in history:
5. Domingo Cabrera’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Domingo Cabrera’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Domingo Cabrera was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Domingo Cabrera’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Domingo Cabrera was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Domingo Cabrera’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Domingo Cabrera’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.