Dominique Wilkins (Basketball Player) was born on the 12th of January, 1960. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 2. Dominique’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dominique Wilkins below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jacques Dominique Wilkins|
|NICKNAME:||Nique, The Human Highlight Film|
Dominique Wilkins, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Paris, France on Tuesday, January 12, 1960. Known as “The Human Highlight Film,” he was a 9-time All-Star who led the NBA in scoring in 1986 and spent most of his career with the Atlanta Hawks.
Family: He divorced Nicole Berry in 2003 and married Robin Campbell Wilkins 3 years later. He has five children, Alysandra, Aiysha, Jacob, Chloe and Danielle, and his nephew Damien played in the NBA from 2004 to 2013. Dominique Wilkins father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dominique Wilkins’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Jacques Dominique Wilkins attended Washington in Washington, North Carolina and University of Georgia.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dominique Wilkins is married Robin Campbell Wilkins.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dominique Wilkins’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dominique Wilkins’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Dominique Wilkins zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 63 years old
The American basketball player has been alive for 23,028 days or 552,685 hours. There were precisely 781 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 12, 1960|
|AGE:||63 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Dominique Wilkins was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Dominique Wilkins’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,033,212,527 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1960, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Running Bear" by Johnny Preston.
On this day in history:
5. Dominique Wilkins’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dominique Wilkins’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Dominique Wilkins was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Dominique Wilkins’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Dominique Wilkins was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Dominique Wilkins’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Dominique Wilkins’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.