Don Miguel Ruiz (Religious Author) was born on the 27th of August, 1952. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 7. Don’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Don Miguel Ruiz below ↓
|NAME:||Don Miguel Ruiz|
|REAL NAME:||Don Miguel Ruiz|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
Don Miguel Ruiz, best known for being a Religious Author, was born in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico on Wednesday, August 27, 1952. Toltec spiritualist and neoshamanistic author who was named one of Watkins’ 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People in 2014. He has been called one of the most influential voices of the New Age movement.
Family: He is the son of Jose Ruiz and Sarita Vasquez. Don Miguel Ruiz father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Don Miguel Ruiz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Don Miguel Ruiz is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Don Miguel Ruiz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Don Miguel Ruiz’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Don Miguel Ruiz zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 71 years old
The Mexican religious author has been alive for 25,960 days or 623,063 hours. There were precisely 880 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 27, 1952|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Don Miguel Ruiz was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Don Miguel Ruiz’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,630,584,384 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1952, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Don Miguel Ruiz’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Don Miguel Ruiz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Don Miguel Ruiz was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Don Miguel Ruiz’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Don Miguel Ruiz was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Don Miguel Ruiz’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Don Miguel Ruiz’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.