Donel Mangena (Pop Singer) was born on the 25th of August, 2001. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 9. Donel’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Donel Mangena below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Donel Mangena|
Donel Mangena, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Manchester, England on Saturday, August 25, 2001. Popular music performer who is recognized for having competed on The Voice UK in 2018. This exposure led to him developing a fan base on his officialdonel Instagram account, with over 70,000 followers.
Family: He is originally from Manchester, United Kingdom; but has also lived in Zimbabwe. Donel Mangena father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Donel Mangena’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Donel Mangena is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Donel Mangena’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Donel Mangena’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Donel Mangena zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 22 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 8,073 days or 193,763 hours. There were precisely 274 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 25, 2001|
|AGE:||22 years old|
Donel Mangena was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Donel Mangena’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fallin" by Alicia Keys.
On this day in history:
5. Donel Mangena’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Donel Mangena’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Donel Mangena was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Donel Mangena’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Donel Mangena was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Donel Mangena’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Donel Mangena’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.