Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto (Doctor) was born on the 20th of January, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 6. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto below ↓
|NAME:||Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto|
|REAL NAME:||Fernando Gomes Pinto|
|NICKNAME:||Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto|
|BIRTHPLACE:||São Paulo, Brazil|
Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto, best known for being a Doctor, was born in São Paulo, Brazil on Sunday, January 20, 1974. Neurosurgeon from Sao Paulo, Brazil who also served as the consultant for the TV program Meeting with Fátima Bernardes. He has garnered over 1 million followers on Facebook and more than 600,000 followers on Instagram.
Family: He married Flavia Morais Gomes Pinto. They have two children. Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The Brazilian doctor has been alive for 18,150 days or 435,608 hours. There were precisely 615 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 1974|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You're Sixteen" by Ringo Starr.
On this day in history:
5. Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Dr. Fernando Gomes Pinto’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.