Dr. Heavenly (Doctor) was born on the 17th of November, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Dr. Heavenly’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dr. Heavenly below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Heavenly Kimes|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Florida, United States|
Dr. Heavenly, best known for being a Doctor, was born in Florida, United States on Tuesday, November 17, 1970. Author of the books Dr. Heavenly’s Business Prescriptions and Wake Up…Live the Life You Love who has also successfully owned and operated multi-million dollar companies for more than a decade.
Family: She met her husband Dr. Damon Kimes while attending Meharry. They have three children together. Dr. Heavenly father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dr. Heavenly’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dr. Heavenly is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dr. Heavenly’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dr. Heavenly’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Dr. Heavenly zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American doctor has been alive for 18,550 days or 445,203 hours. There were precisely 629 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 17, 1970|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Dr. Heavenly was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Dr. Heavenly’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Think I Love You" by The Partridge Family Starring Shirley Jones Featuring David Cassidy.
On this day in history:
1558 – Elizabeth I aged 25 ascends English throne upon death of her half sister Queen "Bloody" Mary.
1800 – Congress holds its 1st session in Washington D.C. in an incomplete Capitol Building.
1831 – Ecuador and Venezuela separated from Greater Colombia.
5. Dr. Heavenly’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dr. Heavenly’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Dr. Heavenly was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Dr. Heavenly’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Dr. Heavenly was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Dr. Heavenly’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Dr. Heavenly’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.