Dua Lipa (Pop Singer) was born on the 22nd of August, 1995. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Dua’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dua Lipa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Dua Lipa|
Dua Lipa, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in London, England on Tuesday, August 22, 1995. English pop singer known for her singles “New Love” and “Be The One.” She gained popularity singing covers on YouTube.
Family: Her parents are Kosovar. She was inspired to pursue music by her father, a musician named Dukagjin Lipa. She has a sister named Rina and a brother named Gjin. She has been in a relationship with British chef Isaac Carew. Dua Lipa father’s name is Dukagjin Lipa and mother Anesa Lipa. We will continue to update details on Dua Lipa’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dua Lipa is dating Isaac Carew.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dua Lipa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dua Lipa’s zodiac sign is Leo
Dua Lipa zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The British pop singer has been alive for 10,138 days or 243,314 hours. There were precisely 344 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 22, 1995|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Dua Lipa was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Dua Lipa’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,751,474,416 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal.
On this day in history:
5. Dua Lipa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dua Lipa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Dua Lipa was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Dua Lipa’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Dua Lipa was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Dua Lipa’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Dua Lipa’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.