Dumiso Dabengwa (Politician) was born on the 6th of December, 1939. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 4. Dumiso’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Dumiso Dabengwa below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Dumiso Dabengwa|
Dumiso Dabengwa, best known for being a Politician, was born in Zimbabwe on Wednesday, December 6, 1939. Zimbabwean politician known for serving at the head of ZIPRA intelligence during the Rhodesian Bush War, which took place between 1964 and 1979 and led to universal suffrage and an end to white minority rule in Rhodesia.
Family: He and his wife have two children. Dumiso Dabengwa father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Dumiso Dabengwa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Dumiso Dabengwa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Dumiso Dabengwa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Dumiso Dabengwa’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Dumiso Dabengwa zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 81 years old
The Zimbabwean politician has been alive for 29,719 days days or 713,271 hours hours. There were precisely 1,007 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 6, 1939|
|AGE:||81 years old|
Dumiso Dabengwa was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Dumiso Dabengwa’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1939, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1240 – Mongols under Batu Khan occupy and destroy Kiev; out of 50,000 people in the city only 2,000 survive.
1865 – 13th Amendment of the United States Constitution is ratified, abolishing slavery.
1921 – Anglo-Irish Treaty signed; Ireland receives dominion status; partition creates Northern Ireland.
5. Dumiso Dabengwa’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Dumiso Dabengwa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Dumiso Dabengwa was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Dumiso Dabengwa’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Silent Generation
Dumiso Dabengwa was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Dumiso Dabengwa’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Dumiso Dabengwa’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.