Ed Gillespie (Politician) was born on the 1st of August, 1961. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. Ed’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ed Gillespie below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Edward W. Gillespie|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Jersey, United States|
Ed Gillespie, best known for being a Politician, was born in New Jersey, United States on Tuesday, August 1, 1961. American Republican political strategist who was Counselor to George W. Bush and a senior advisor to Mitt Romney during his 2012 Presidential campaign. He served as the Chairperson of the Republican National Committee from 2003 to 2005.
Family: He has three children with his wife Cathy. Ed Gillespie father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ed Gillespie’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ed Gillespie is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ed Gillespie’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ed Gillespie’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ed Gillespie zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 59 years old
The American politician has been alive for 21,812 days or 523,495 hours. There were precisely 739 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 1, 1961|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Ed Gillespie was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Ed Gillespie’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,090,305,279 and there were an estimated 109,557,830 babies born throughout the world in 1961, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Tossin' And Turnin'" by Bobby Lewis.
On this day in history:
527 – Justinian I becomes the sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
1086 – Results of the Domesday inquiry presented to William the Conqueror in Salisbury (the date of compilation and the Great Domesday are historically contestable).
1774 – Joseph Priestley, English theologian, chemist and author discovers oxygen by isolating it in its gaseous state.
5. Ed Gillespie’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ed Gillespie’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Ox
Ed Gillespie was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Ed Gillespie’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Ed Gillespie was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Ed Gillespie’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Ed Gillespie’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.