Ed Roland (Rock Singer) was born on the 3rd of August, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 3. Ed’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ed Roland below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Edgar Eugene Roland Jr.|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
Ed Roland, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Atlanta, Georgia, USA on Saturday, August 3, 1963. Vocalist for the alternative rock band called Collective Soul, as well as for the eponymous Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project.
Family: He married Stephanie Boley in 1996; after their divorce in 2001, she married Michaeline Matteson on February 17, 2006. Ed Roland father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ed Roland’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ed Roland is married Michaeline Matteson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ed Roland’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ed Roland’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ed Roland zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 60 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 22,033 days or 528,792 hours. There were precisely 747 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 3, 1963|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Ed Roland was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Ed Roland’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "So Much In Love" by Tymes.
On this day in history:
5. Ed Roland’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ed Roland’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Ed Roland was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Ed Roland’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Ed Roland was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Ed Roland’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Ed Roland’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.