Eden Ang (YouTuber) was born on the 9th of November, 1987. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Eden’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Eden Ang below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Eden Ang|
Eden Ang, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in New Zealand on Monday, November 9, 1987. Actor, singer, and breakdancer who stars as one of the cast members of the hugely popular Wah!Banana YouTube channel. He also entertains on his self-titled channel.
Family: He is the son of a Japanese mother and Chinese-Singaporean father. He and his younger brother grew up in Christchurch, New Zealand. Eden Ang father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Eden Ang’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Eden Ang is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Eden Ang’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Eden Ang’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Eden Ang zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The New Zealander youtuber has been alive for 13,108 days or 314,614 hours. There were precisely 444 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 9, 1987|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Eden Ang was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Eden Ang’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany.
On this day in history:
5. Eden Ang’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Eden Ang’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Eden Ang was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Eden Ang’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Eden Ang was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Eden Ang’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Eden Ang’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.