Edward Furlong (Movie Actor) was born on the 2nd of August, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Edward’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Edward Furlong below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Edward Walter Furlong|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Glendale, California, USA|
Edward Furlong, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Glendale, California, USA on Tuesday, August 2, 1977. He starred as the rebellious 10-year-old John Connor in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. His role in Pet Sematary Two earned him a Saturn Award.
Family: He became legally emancipated from his single mother at age 16. He was married to Rachael Bella from 2006 until 2014 and he has a son named Ethan. Edward Furlong father’s name is under review and mother Eleanor Tafoya Torres. We will continue to update details on Edward Furlong’s family.
Eleanor Tafoya Torres
Education: Edward Walter Furlong attended Charles W. Eliot Middle School, Altadena, California, USA, South Pasadena Junior High School, South Pasadena, California, USA.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Edward Furlong is dating Monica Keena.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Edward Furlong’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Edward Furlong’s zodiac sign is Leo
Edward Furlong zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 16,926 days or 406,242 hours. There were precisely 574 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 2, 1977|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Edward Furlong was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Edward Furlong’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Just Want to Be Your Everything" by Andy Gibb.
On this day in history:
5. Edward Furlong’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Edward Furlong’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Edward Furlong was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Edward Furlong’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Edward Furlong was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Edward Furlong’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Edward Furlong’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.