Edwina Bartholomew (Journalist) was born on the 5th of July, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 6. Edwina’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Edwina Bartholomew below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Edwina Louise Christie Bartholomew|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Whyalla, South Australia, Australia|
Edwina Bartholomew, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Whyalla, South Australia, Australia on Tuesday, July 5, 1983. Journalist who started hosting Sunrise in July 2013 and started hosting Dancing with the Stars in September 2013. She has more than 130,000 followers on her edwina_b Instagram account.
Family: She married Neil Varcoe in 2013. Edwina Bartholomew father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Edwina Bartholomew’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Edwina Louise Christie Bartholomew attended Completed her journalism degree at Charles Sturt university, Bathurst, Masters of International Studies in 2006 at Sydney University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Edwina Bartholomew is dating Neil Varcoe.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Edwina Bartholomew’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Edwina Bartholomew’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Edwina Bartholomew zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The Australian journalist has been alive for 14,700 days or 352,812 hours. There were precisely 498 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 5, 1983|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Edwina Bartholomew was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Edwina Bartholomew’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
5. Edwina Bartholomew’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Edwina Bartholomew’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Edwina Bartholomew was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Edwina Bartholomew’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Edwina Bartholomew was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Edwina Bartholomew’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Edwina Bartholomew’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.