Eisha Chopra (TV Actress) was born on the 16th of March, 1983. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 4. Eisha’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Eisha Chopra below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Eisha Chopra|
Eisha Chopra, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in India on Wednesday, March 16, 1983. Indian actress who has appeared in Tv shows such as The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family and What the Folks. She also acted in the 2016 film Neerja.
Family: She posted a photo with her father to her Instagram in June 2018. Eisha Chopra father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Eisha Chopra’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Eisha Chopra is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Eisha Chopra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Eisha Chopra’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Eisha Chopra zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The Indian tv actress has been alive for 14,691 days or 352,589 hours. There were precisely 498 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 16, 1983|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Eisha Chopra was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Eisha Chopra’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Eisha Chopra’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Eisha Chopra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Eisha Chopra was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Eisha Chopra’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Eisha Chopra was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Eisha Chopra’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Eisha Chopra’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.