El Mayor Clasico (World Music Singer) was born on the 9th of November, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. El’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about El Mayor Clasico below ↓
|NAME:||El Mayor Clasico|
|REAL NAME:||El Mayor Clasico|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic|
El Mayor Clasico, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic on Friday, November 9, 1990. Singer and songwriter who is known for his contributions to the music scene throughout the Dominican Republic. His first release, Gucci, came out in 2012. He’s also known for the singles “Minor Ratata” and “Choki Choki.”
Family: He was born and raised in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. El Mayor Clasico father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on El Mayor Clasico’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, El Mayor Clasico is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of El Mayor Clasico’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. El Mayor Clasico’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
El Mayor Clasico zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The world music singer has been alive for 11,226 days or 269,432 hours. There were precisely 381 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 9, 1990|
|AGE:||30 years old|
El Mayor Clasico was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On El Mayor Clasico’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Takes Time" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
1494 – Piero the Unfortunate of the de' Medici family, ruler of Florence, loses his power and flees the state.
1799 – Napoleon Bonaparte pulls off a coup and becomes the dictator of France under the title of First Consul.
1980 – Iraqi President Saddam Hussein declares holy war against Iran.
5. El Mayor Clasico’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as El Mayor Clasico’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
El Mayor Clasico was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. El Mayor Clasico’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
El Mayor Clasico was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. El Mayor Clasico’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. El Mayor Clasico’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.