Eliana Sa (Children’s Author) was born on the 12th of December, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Eliana’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Eliana Sa below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Eliana Sa|
Eliana Sa, best known for being a Children’s Author, was born in Fortaleza, Brazil on Sunday, December 12, 1965. Brazilian children’s author who has written successful books such as Uma Ponte Luminosa, O Cavalinho Vermelho Do Carrossel and O Peixinho Medroso. She penned 2013’s El Que Tiene Que Cambiar Soy Yo with her husband Ricardo.
Family: She and Ricardo have a son named Eduardo. Eliana Sa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Eliana Sa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Eliana Sa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Eliana Sa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Eliana Sa’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Eliana Sa zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 57 years old
The Brazilian children's author has been alive for 20,919 days or 502,064 hours. There were precisely 709 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 12, 1965|
|AGE:||57 years old|
Eliana Sa was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Eliana Sa’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Turn! Turn! Turn!" by The Byrds.
On this day in history:
5. Eliana Sa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Eliana Sa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Eliana Sa was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Eliana Sa’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Eliana Sa was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Eliana Sa’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Eliana Sa’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.