Elie Tahari (Fashion Designer) was born on the 21st of January, 1952. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 3. Elie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Elie Tahari below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Elie Tahari|
Elie Tahari, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Jerusalem, Israel on Monday, January 21, 1952. Fashion designer who created the ready-to-wear clothing and accessories labels Elie Tahari and Theory. He has received several prestigious industry honors, including the Ellis Island Medal of Honor and the Brand Vision Award from Fashion Group International.
Family: He has children named Jeremy and Zoe. He was previously married to Rory Green. Elie Tahari father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Elie Tahari’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Elie Tahari is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Elie Tahari’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Elie Tahari’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Elie Tahari zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 71 years old
The Israeli fashion designer has been alive for 26,064 days or 625,542 hours. There were precisely 884 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 21, 1952|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Elie Tahari was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Elie Tahari’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,630,584,384 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1952, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Elie Tahari’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Elie Tahari’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Elie Tahari was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Elie Tahari’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Elie Tahari was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Elie Tahari’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Elie Tahari’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.