Elisa (Pop Singer) was born on the 19th of December, 1977. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Elisa’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Elisa below ↓
Elisa, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Italy on Monday, December 19, 1977. Singer/songwriter best known for her single “Dancing,” which was featured on two seasons of the popular reality competition show So You Think You Can Dance. She has also achieved success with her single “Come Speak to Me.”
Family: She married Andrea Rigonat. They have two children. Elisa father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Elisa’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Elisa is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Elisa’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Elisa’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Elisa zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The Italian pop singer has been alive for 15,845 days or 380,284 hours. There were precisely 537 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 19, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Elisa was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Elisa’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Deep Is Your Love" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
1776 – Thomas Paine publishes his 1st "American Crisis" essay beginning"These are the times that try men's souls" (date disputed).
1783 – William Pitt the Younger becomes the youngest ever British Prime Minister at age 24.
1932 – British Broadcasting Corp begins transmitting overseas.
5. Elisa’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Elisa’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Elisa was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Elisa’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Elisa was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Elisa’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Elisa’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.