Eliza Dushku (Movie Actress) was born on the 30th of December, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Eliza’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Eliza Dushku below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Eliza Patricia Dushku|
|NICKNAME:||Lize, Duck Shoot, The Albanian Princess, Honorary Citizen of Tirana, Tiranan Ambassador of Culture and Tourism in the World, CES Ambassador|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Watertown, Massachusetts, USA|
Eliza Dushku, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Watertown, Massachusetts, USA on Tuesday, December 30, 1980. Actress whose film roles include True Lies, The New Guy, Bring It On and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.
Family: In 2017, she got engaged to Peter Palandjian. She previously dated NBA player Rick Fox. Eliza Dushku father’s name is Philip R. Dushku and mother Judith Rasmussen. We will continue to update details on Eliza Dushku’s family.
Education: Eliza Patricia Dushku attended Beaver Country Day School, Watertown High School and Suffolk University, Boston, George Washington University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Eliza Dushku is married Peter Palandjian.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Eliza Dushku’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Eliza Dushku’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Eliza Dushku zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 15,254 days or 366,097 hours. There were precisely 517 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 30, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Eliza Dushku was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Eliza Dushku’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Eliza Dushku’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Eliza Dushku’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Eliza Dushku was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Eliza Dushku’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Eliza Dushku was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Eliza Dushku’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Eliza Dushku’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.