Elizabeth II (Queen) was born on the 21st of April, 1926. She was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Taurus and her life path number is 7. Elizabeth’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Elizabeth II below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Elizabeth II|
Elizabeth II, best known for being a Queen, was born in London, England on Wednesday, April 21, 1926. She became the constitutional monarch of 16 countries and the Supreme Governor of the Church of England after her coronation in 1953. She became the longest reigning monarch in British history.
Family: She is the mother of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Anne, Princess Royal, Prince Edward and Charles, Prince of Wales and is the former mother-in-law of Princess Diana. Elizabeth II father’s name is George VI and mother Queen Elizabeth the Queen. We will continue to update details on Elizabeth II’s family.
Queen Elizabeth the Queen
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Elizabeth II is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Elizabeth II’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Elizabeth II’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Elizabeth II zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 96 years old
The British queen has been alive for 35,353 days or 848,476 hours. There were precisely 1,198 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||April 21, 1926|
|AGE:||96 years old|
Elizabeth II was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Elizabeth II’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1926, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Elizabeth II’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Elizabeth II’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Elizabeth II was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Elizabeth II’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Silent Generation
Elizabeth II was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Elizabeth II’s birthstone is DiamondDiamond is a symbol of everlasting love and once was thought to bring courage. The diamond is the symbol of purity, innocence, eternity and courage.
10. Elizabeth II’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/DaisyDaisy symbolizes purity, true love and innocence.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.