Elle King (Pop Singer) was born on the 3rd of July, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Elle’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Elle King below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Tanner Elle Schneider|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Elle King, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Monday, July 3, 1989. Alternative pop singer whose music encompasses a variety of genres including blues and rock n’ roll. Her debut album Love Stuff was certified Gold and her debut single “Ex’s & Oh’s” was nominated for two Grammy Awards in 2016.
Family: She was born Tanner Elle Schneider in Los Angeles, CA to parents London King and comedian Rob Schneider. Her parents divorced, her mother remarried a man named Justin Tesa, and she grew up in southern Ohio. She also lived in NYC, Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Copenhagen. She married Andrew Ferguson in 2017. Elle King father’s name is Rob Schneider and mother London King. We will continue to update details on Elle King’s family.
Education: Tanner Elle Schneider attended Elisabeth Irwin High School and University of the Arts.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Elle King is married Andrew Ferguson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Elle King’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Elle King’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Elle King zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 12,579 days or 301,897 hours. There were precisely 426 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 3, 1989|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Elle King was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Elle King’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Good Thing" by Fine Young Cannibals.
On this day in history:
5. Elle King’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Elle King’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Elle King was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Elle King’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Elle King was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Elle King’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Elle King’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.