Ellen Foley (Rock Singer) was born on the 5th of June, 1961. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 1. Ellen’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ellen Foley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ellen Foley|
|BIRTHPLACE:||St. Louis, Missouri, USA|
Ellen Foley, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in St. Louis, Missouri, USA on Monday, June 5, 1961. Broadway and television actress as well as singer with four solo albums. She is perhaps best known for her collaborations with Meat Loaf, but also co-starred in the sitcom Night Court. She appeared on Broadway in Me and My Girl and the revival of Hair.
Family: She is the daughter of John and Virginia B. Foley. She married writer Doug Bernstein in 1990. Ellen Foley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ellen Foley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ellen Foley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ellen Foley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ellen Foley’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Ellen Foley zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 61 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 22,380 days or 537,124 hours. There were precisely 759 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 5, 1961|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Ellen Foley was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Ellen Foley’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1961, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Ellen Foley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ellen Foley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Ellen Foley was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Ellen Foley’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Ellen Foley was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Ellen Foley’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Ellen Foley’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.