Ellie Goulding (Pop Singer) was born on the 30th of December, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 3. Ellie’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ellie Goulding below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Elena Jane Goulding|
|NICKNAME:||Ellie, Elena Jane Goulding, Ellie Goulding|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Lyonshall, Herefordshire, England|
Ellie Goulding, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Lyonshall, Herefordshire, England on Tuesday, December 30, 1986. After winning the Critics’ Choice BRIT Award in 2010, she released her debut album, Lights, which reached #1 on the UK charts.
Family: She has two sisters and a brother. She dated singers Dougie Pointer and Ed Sheeran. Ellie Goulding father’s name is Arthur Goulding and mother Tracey Goulding. We will continue to update details on Ellie Goulding’s family.
Education: Elena Jane Goulding attended Lady Hawkins High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ellie Goulding is dating Caspar Jopling.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ellie Goulding’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ellie Goulding’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Ellie Goulding zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The British pop singer has been alive for 13,298 days or 319,157 hours. There were precisely 451 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 30, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Ellie Goulding was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Ellie Goulding’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Walk Like an Egyptian" by The Bangles.
On this day in history:
5. Ellie Goulding’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ellie Goulding’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Ellie Goulding was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Ellie Goulding’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Ellie Goulding was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ellie Goulding’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Ellie Goulding’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.