Emanuelle Araujo (World Music Singer) was born on the 21st of July, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 6. Emanuelle’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Emanuelle Araujo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Emanuelle Araujo|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Salvador, Bahia, Brazil|
Emanuelle Araujo, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil on Wednesday, July 21, 1976. Brazilian singer and actress who is known as the lead singer of Banda Eva. She also founded the Samba rock band Moinho in 2004. In 2018, she became the star of the Brazilian Netflix series called Samantha!
Family: She had a daughter named Bruna Bulhões at the age of 17. Emanuelle Araujo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Emanuelle Araujo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Emanuelle Araujo is dating Guilherme Monteiro.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Emanuelle Araujo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Emanuelle Araujo’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Emanuelle Araujo zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The Brazilian world music singer has been alive for 16,849 days or 404,380 hours. There were precisely 571 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 21, 1976|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Emanuelle Araujo was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Emanuelle Araujo’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Emanuelle Araujo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Emanuelle Araujo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Emanuelle Araujo was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Emanuelle Araujo’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Emanuelle Araujo was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Emanuelle Araujo’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Emanuelle Araujo’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.