Emilio Treviño (Voice Actor) was born on the 13th of August, 1999. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. Emilio’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Emilio Treviño below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Emilio Treviño|
Emilio Treviño, best known for being a Voice Actor, was born in Mexico on Friday, August 13, 1999. Voice actor who is recognized for providing Spanish localization overdubs to hit animated features such as The Lego Batman Movie, Kung Fu Panda, and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse .
Family: He was born in Mexico. Emilio Treviño father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Emilio Treviño’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Emilio Treviño is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Emilio Treviño’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Emilio Treviño’s zodiac sign is Leo
Emilio Treviño zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 23 years old
The voice actor has been alive for 8,624 days or 206,981 hours. There were precisely 292 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 13, 1999|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Emilio Treviño was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Emilio Treviño’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,066,867,391 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1999, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Genie In A Bottle" by Christina Aguilera.
On this day in history:
5. Emilio Treviño’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Emilio Treviño’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Emilio Treviño was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Emilio Treviño’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Emilio Treviño was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Emilio Treviño’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Emilio Treviño’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.