Emily Browning (Movie Actress) was born on the 7th of December, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Emily’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Emily Browning below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Emily Jane Browning|
Emily Browning, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Melbourne, Australia on Wednesday, December 7, 1988. Australian actress who had her breakout adult role as Babydoll in the 2011 action-fantasy film, Sucker Punch. She starred as Cassia in the 2014 film, Pompeii.
Family: She was in a relationship with Max Irons until 2012. She has brothers named Nicholas and Matthew. Emily Browning father’s name is Andrew Browning and mother Shelley Browning. We will continue to update details on Emily Browning’s family.
Education: Emily Jane Browning attended Eltham High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Emily Browning is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Emily Browning’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Emily Browning’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Emily Browning zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The Australian movie actress has been alive for 12,229 days or 293,497 hours. There were precisely 415 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 7, 1988|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Emily Browning was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Emily Browning’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Look Away" by Chicago.
On this day in history:
1909 – Inventor Leo Baekeland patents the first thermo-setting plastic, Bakelite, sparking the birth of the plastics industry.
1941 – Imperial Japanese Navy with 353 planes attack US fleet at Pearl Harbor Naval Base, Hawaii, killing 2,403 people.
1965 – Pope Paul VI & Orthodox Patriarch Athenagoras I simultaneously lift mutual excommunications that led to split of 2 churches in 1054.
1988 – PLO delegation lead by Yasser Arafat proclaims the State of Palestine, recognizing the existence of the State of Israel for the first time.
1988 – 6.9 earthquake in Spitak, Armenia kills 25,000-50,000 people and leaves up to 500,000 homeless.
5. Emily Browning’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Emily Browning’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Emily Browning was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Emily Browning’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Emily Browning was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Emily Browning’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Emily Browning’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.