Emily Kinney (TV Actress) was born on the 15th of August, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Emily’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Emily Kinney below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Emily Rebecca Kinney|
|NICKNAME:||Emmy, Emily Rebecca Kinney, Emily Kinney|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wayne, Nebraska, USA|
Emily Kinney, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Wayne, Nebraska, USA on Thursday, August 15, 1985. Actress best known for her role as Beth Greene in the AMC network’s hit series The Walking Dead.
Family: She grew up with her family in Wayne, Nebraska. Emily Kinney father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Emily Kinney’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Emily Rebecca Kinney attended Saint Mary School (2002) and Nebraska Wesleyan University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Emily Kinney is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Emily Kinney’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Emily Kinney’s zodiac sign is Leo
Emily Kinney zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 12,828 days or 307,876 hours. There were precisely 435 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 15, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Emily Kinney was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Emily Kinney’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Shout" by Tears For Fears.
On this day in history:
1461 – Empire of Trebizond surrenders to forces of Sultan Mehmet II - last Byzantine Empire remnant to fall. Emperor David exiled and later murdered..
1620 – Mayflower sets sail from Southampton, England, with 102 Pilgrims.
1900 – The Boxer Rebellion: In China, the Empress, her family and court retainers flee while foreign troops move through Peking in an attempt to quell the rebellion.
5. Emily Kinney’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Emily Kinney’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Ox
Emily Kinney was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Emily Kinney’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Emily Kinney was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Emily Kinney’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Emily Kinney’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.