Emma Bell (Movie Actress) was born on the 17th of December, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Emma’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Emma Bell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Emma Jean Bell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Woodstown, New Jersey|
Emma Bell, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Woodstown, New Jersey on Wednesday, December 17, 1986. American actress best known for her recurring role as Amy in AMC series The Walking Dead. She has also played roles in Frozen and Final Destination 5.
Family: She is the daughter of reporter and video producer Robert Bell. Her brother, Chase Sterling Bell, is a composer. Emma Bell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Emma Bell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Emma Jean Bell attended Hunterdon Central Regional High School (Flemington, NJ).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Emma Bell is married Camron Robertson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Emma Bell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Emma Bell’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Emma Bell zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 13,322 days or 319,739 hours. There were precisely 452 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 17, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Emma Bell was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Emma Bell’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Walk Like an Egyptian" by The Bangles.
On this day in history:
5. Emma Bell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Emma Bell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Emma Bell was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Emma Bell’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Emma Bell was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Emma Bell’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Emma Bell’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.