Emma Blackery (YouTuber) was born on the 11th of November, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Emma’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Emma Blackery below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Emma Blackery|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Basildon, Essex, England, UK|
Emma Blackery, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Basildon, Essex, England, UK on Monday, November 11, 1991. Comedic YouTuber whose channel has attracted over 1.4 million subscribers. In 2014, she shaved her head to raise money for charity. She ended up raising over $25,000.
Family: She was raised in Basildon, Essex. She has two half-siblings named Febe and Travis. Emma Blackery father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Emma Blackery’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Emma Blackery attended Bromfords High School and SEEVIC College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Emma Blackery is dating Luke Cutforth.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Emma Blackery’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Emma Blackery’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Emma Blackery zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The British youtuber has been alive for 11,636 days or 279,287 hours. There were precisely 394 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 1991|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Emma Blackery was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Emma Blackery’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Cream" by Prince.
On this day in history:
5. Emma Blackery’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Emma Blackery’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Emma Blackery was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Emma Blackery’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Emma Blackery was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Emma Blackery’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Emma Blackery’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.