Emma Bunton (Pop Singer) was born on the 21st of January, 1976. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 9. Emma’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Emma Bunton below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Emma Lee Bunton|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Finchley, North London, England|
Emma Bunton, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Finchley, North London, England on Wednesday, January 21, 1976. One of the founding members of the Spice Girls, she also had success as a solo artist with her album A Girl Like Me.
Family: She started dating Jade Jones in the late 1990s and they have sons, Beau and Tate together. They got engaged in 2011. Emma Bunton father’s name is Trevor Bunton and mother Pauline Bunton. We will continue to update details on Emma Bunton’s family.
Education: Emma Lee Bunton attended Sylvia Young Drama School, London, England.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Emma Bunton is married Jade Jones.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Emma Bunton’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Emma Bunton’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Emma Bunton zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The British pop singer has been alive for 17,174 days or 412,186 hours. There were precisely 582 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 21, 1976|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Emma Bunton was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Emma Bunton’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)" by Diana Ross.
On this day in history:
5. Emma Bunton’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Emma Bunton’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dragon
Emma Bunton was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Emma Bunton’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Emma Bunton was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Emma Bunton’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Emma Bunton’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.