Emma-Jane Woodhams (Reality Star) was born on the 30th of November, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 3. Emma-Jane’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Emma-Jane Woodhams below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Emma-Jane Woodhams|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Emma-Jane Woodhams, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in England, United Kingdom on Saturday, November 30, 1996. Love Island competitor who was romantically involved with Terry Walsh while on the ITV reality series.
Family: She and on-and-off again childhood sweetheart Jordan became the parents of a son. She has a sister named Lorna and brother, Harry. Emma-Jane Woodhams father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Emma-Jane Woodhams’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Emma-Jane Woodhams is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Emma-Jane Woodhams’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Emma-Jane Woodhams’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Emma-Jane Woodhams zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 24 years old
The English reality star has been alive for 8,970 days or 215,287 hours. There were precisely 304 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 30, 1996|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Emma-Jane Woodhams was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Emma-Jane Woodhams’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated 131,354,612 babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "No Diggity" by BLACKstreet (Featuring Dr. Dre).
On this day in history:
1016 – Cnut the Great (Canute), King of Denmark, claims the English throne after the death of Edmund'Ironside'.
1648 – English Parliamentary army captures King Charles I.
1731 – Beijing hit by an earthquake; about 100,000 die.
5. Emma-Jane Woodhams’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Emma-Jane Woodhams’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Emma-Jane Woodhams was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Emma-Jane Woodhams’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Emma-Jane Woodhams was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Emma-Jane Woodhams’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Emma-Jane Woodhams’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.