Erika Alexander (TV Actress) was born on the 19th of November, 1969. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Erika’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Erika Alexander below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Erika Rose Alexander|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Winslow, Arizona, USA|
Erika Alexander, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Winslow, Arizona, USA on Wednesday, November 19, 1969. Actress who rose to fame for playing cousin Pam Tucker on the popular television series The Cosby Show, starring Bill Cosby. She is best known for her role as Maxine Shaw on Living Single.
Family: She married Tony Puryear in 1997. Erika Alexander father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Erika Alexander’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Erika Alexander is married Tony Puryear.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Erika Alexander’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Erika Alexander’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Erika Alexander zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 53 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 19,555 days or 469,324 hours. There were precisely 663 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1969|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Erika Alexander was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Erika Alexander’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,625,905,514 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1969, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wedding Bell Blues" by Fifth Dimension.
On this day in history:
5. Erika Alexander’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Erika Alexander’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Erika Alexander was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Erika Alexander’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Erika Alexander was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Erika Alexander’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Erika Alexander’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.