Erika Coimbra (Volleyball Player) was born on the 23rd of March, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aries and her life path number is 8. Erika’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Erika Coimbra below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Erika Coimbra|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
Erika Coimbra, best known for being a Volleyball Player, was born in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil on Sunday, March 23, 1980. Outside hitter who was named Best Receiver at the 2013 Polish Cup. She played with Hinode/GRB Barueri from 2016 to 2018.
Family: She posted a photo of her and her mother to Instagram in May 2018. Erika Coimbra father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Erika Coimbra’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Erika Coimbra is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Erika Coimbra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Erika Coimbra’s zodiac sign is Aries
Erika Coimbra zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Brazilian volleyball player has been alive for 15,657 days or 375,784 hours. There were precisely 531 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 23, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Erika Coimbra was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Erika Coimbra’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)" by Pink Floyd.
On this day in history:
5. Erika Coimbra’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Erika Coimbra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Erika Coimbra was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Erika Coimbra’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Erika Coimbra was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Erika Coimbra’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Erika Coimbra’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.