Erika Lester (TikTok Star) was born on the 27th of July, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Erika’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Erika Lester below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Erika Lester|
Erika Lester, best known for being a TikTok Star, was born in Canada on Saturday, July 27, 1996. Canadian TikTok star who is best recognized for sharing videos with her pet cat Milo. She is known for her comedy skits, cat costumes, and other viral videos which she shares with her over 100,000 fans.
Family: A video of her texting her mom went viral, earning over 300 thousand likes and a ForYou page feature. Erika Lester father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Erika Lester’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Erika Lester is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Erika Lester’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Erika Lester’s zodiac sign is Leo
Erika Lester zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The Canadian tiktok star has been alive for 9,928 days or 238,282 hours. There were precisely 337 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 27, 1996|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Erika Lester was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Erika Lester’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You're Makin' Me High" by Toni Braxton.
On this day in history:
5. Erika Lester’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Erika Lester’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Erika Lester was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Erika Lester’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Erika Lester was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Erika Lester’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Erika Lester’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.