Ethan Drew (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 18th of November, 2002. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Ethan’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ethan Drew below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ethan Drew|
Ethan Drew, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in United States on Monday, November 18, 2002. Video content creator across multiple platforms who has found the most success on the app musical.ly with more than 80,000 fans on his drewcomedytv account. His brand DrewComedyTV can also be found on live.ly, YouTube, Instagram, and YouNow.
Family: He has one older brother. Ethan Drew father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ethan Drew’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ethan Drew is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ethan Drew’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ethan Drew’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Ethan Drew zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 20 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 7,623 days or 182,962 hours. There were precisely 258 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 18, 2002|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Ethan Drew was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Ethan Drew’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lose Yourself" by Eminem.
On this day in history:
5. Ethan Drew’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ethan Drew’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Ethan Drew was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Ethan Drew’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation Z
Ethan Drew was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Ethan Drew’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Ethan Drew’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.