Evan Hufferd (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 15th of January, 1999. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Evan’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Evan Hufferd below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Evan Hufferd|
Evan Hufferd, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in United States on Friday, January 15, 1999. Social media influencer most notable for his video creations on musical.ly where he has over 650,000 followers.
Family: He is from the Fort Worth/Dallas, Texas area. He has four brothers and no sisters. Evan Hufferd father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Evan Hufferd’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Evan Hufferd is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Evan Hufferd’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Evan Hufferd’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Evan Hufferd zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 24 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 8,784 days or 210,832 hours. There were precisely 298 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 15, 1999|
|AGE:||24 years old|
Evan Hufferd was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Evan Hufferd’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,066,867,391 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1999, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Have You Ever?" by Brandy.
On this day in history:
5. Evan Hufferd’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Evan Hufferd’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Evan Hufferd was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Evan Hufferd’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Evan Hufferd was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Evan Hufferd’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Evan Hufferd’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.