Evan Longoria (Baseball Player) was born on the 7th of October, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 4. Evan’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Evan Longoria below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Evan Michael Longoria|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Downey, California, USA|
Evan Longoria, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Downey, California, USA on Monday, October 7, 1985. All-Star MLB third baseman who was named American League Rookie of the Year in 2008. He was named to his first All-Star team in 2008 and helped lead Tampa Bay to the World Series in 2008, where they were defeated by the Philadelphia Phillies in five games.
Family: He was born to Michael and Ellie Longoria. He has a daughter named Elle with model Jaime Edmondson whom he married in 2015. Evan Longoria father’s name is Michael Longoria and mother Ellie Longoria. We will continue to update details on Evan Longoria’s family.
Education: Evan Michael Longoria attended St. John Bosco (Bellflower, CA) and California State University, Long Beach.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Evan Longoria is married Jaime Edmondson.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Evan Longoria’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Evan Longoria’s zodiac sign is Libra
Evan Longoria zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The American baseball player has been alive for 12,771 days or 306,521 hours. There were precisely 433 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 7, 1985|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Evan Longoria was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Evan Longoria’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Oh Sheila" by Ready For The World.
On this day in history:
1571 – Battle of Lepanto: Holy League of southern European nations destroy Ottoman fleet in significant loss off Western Greece.
1737 – A cyclone causes 40 foot waves that are believed to have killed 300,000 in Calcutta, India.
1763 – George III of Great Britain issues Proclamation of 1763, closing lands in North America north and west of Alleghenies to white settlement.
5. Evan Longoria’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Evan Longoria’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Evan Longoria was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Evan Longoria’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Evan Longoria was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Evan Longoria’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Evan Longoria’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.