Eve Bella (Model) was born on the 17th of July, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 4. Eve’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Eve Bella below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Eve Bella|
Eve Bella, best known for being a Model, was born in Ghana on Friday, July 17, 1987. Model who is known for her international career in print and video media. In 2010, she became a host for ThisIs50 TV, where she interviews guests, who often include recording artists and actors.
Family: She was born and raised in Ghana. Eve Bella father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Eve Bella’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Eve Bella is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Eve Bella’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Eve Bella’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Eve Bella zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The model has been alive for 13,109 days or 314,617 hours. There were precisely 444 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 17, 1987|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Eve Bella was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Eve Bella’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Alone" by Heart.
On this day in history:
5. Eve Bella’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Eve Bella’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Eve Bella was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Eve Bella’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Eve Bella was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Eve Bella’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Eve Bella’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.